We take a limited amount of weddings and events per year, so that we can continue offering exceptional service to couples looking for a unique and memorable wedding day experience. Our wedding planning and styling services are always custom quoted, based on couple's needs and budget.
Full Service Wedding Planning + Styling
This is the Yohana Williams Weddings experience at its best.
Do you want a one-of-a-kind, super-fun, and incredibly thoughtful wedding that fits your style?
From the very beginning of the planning process we will guide you each step of the way, making you happy and comfortable is our primary goal.
We’re there for you through the entire process and pair you with the sweetest creative team of professionals in the wedding industry.
The full planning and styling experience is for the busy and stylish couple that desires the freedom to make decisions and leave the work to the wedding pros.
Service begins right away and we secure your date up to 18 months out, and there are not limits to what we can create together.
Send us a note and let’s start planning your wedding!
In the meantime, take a peek of our work here!
Investment: Please note that pricing for our full planning services is determined on the overall scope of your wedding.
Wedding Day Management
So you have been running around for a while now, putting together a beautiful wedding day and you and your fiancé have come to realize you want (and deserve!) to actually enjoy it all with your family and friends?
The WEDDING DAY MANAGEMENT program is just for you! Yohana Williams Weddings will jump on board 4 weeks prior to your wedding day to ease your mind and remove any stress, and we will fully take over vendor communication and tie up all loose ends.
We will craft a customized wedding day timeline and distribute it to all your wedding professionals and bridal party to stay on track on the wedding day.
We will conduct your wedding rehearsal and will execute your plan and vision on your wedding day, with our famous Wedding Emergency Kit in hand.
With the Wedding Day Management program you will have two on-site experts that will ensure that all your wedding vendors and aspects of the wedding run smoothly. In a nutshell: You do the planning. We manage the production of your wedding! The WEDDING DAY MANAGEMENT program includes:
- Comprehensive Wedding Day Timeline for your wedding party and all your wedding professionals.
- 2 experienced wedding consultants to make your day stress free success!
- Wedding day coverage, and up to 1 hour on-site for rehearsal.
- Complimentary access to the best wedding planning tool in the market! (bye! bye wedding binder!!)
- Our curated list of wedding professionals. The one we love and trust. It's not just "a vendor list".
- And if you have logistical questions thru your planning process, please feel free to email or call us, as we would rather help you sooner, than tackle a problem 4 weeks before the wedding.
- For more information please send us an email, and let's schedule a complimentary consultation.
An elopement is when a couple decide to forgo the traditionally large wedding ceremony and reception and instead opt for an intimate and private vow exchange with just the two of them.
Our elopement package includes:
- A Legal Wedding Ceremony. An officiant will marry you with a custom-tailored ceremony to your style and preference — short and sweet, with any readings, vows, or other things you would like to add.
- We will scout wedding locations (outdoor and indoor) for you and coordinate everything, including 1 hour on your wedding day.
- An awesome wedding photographer + digital images.
- Gorgeous personal flowers.
- Delicious 6" wedding cake.
- Yummy nibbles for you and your sweetheart to take.
- Up to 10 friends and family.
Investment starts $1,850
ADD ONS: Wedding film, musicians, hair and makeup services, wedding announcements, and more.
We will provide a curated list of the wedding professionals available for your wedding, and you can choose the ones that match your style.
ARE YOU READY TO RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR WEDDING DAY? find out if your wedding day is available
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
Do you offer Day-of Coordination? In one word, no. Simply because we will be setting ourselves (and you!) up for failure. We know first hand, that in order to provide THE BEST wedding day management experience, we need to be involved 4 weeks prior your wedding.
NOT SURE IF WE ARE THE RIGHT FIT?
Send us a note, and we will share the complete list of services and pricing.