Hello Gorgeous! I know that you can't see me right now, but imagine I'm sitting across from you at your favorite coffee shop (or wine lounge) with a big grin on my face (and a delicious beverage in hand). And imagine we're about to get to know each other really well.
We are a wedding planning and styling firm located in Morgantown, West Virginia. Our passion is elegant design and a creative and fun planning process. Our mission is to design a meaningful and fabulous celebration unique as its hosts. We believe in creating a partnership with our couples to ensure that their vision becomes a reality. Our couples love us because we go beyond their wildest expectations, and our vendors love us because we make their jobs easy.
xoxo, Yohana Williams
WEDDING PLANNING EXPERIENCES
This is the Yohana Williams Weddings experience at its best! From the moment we're hired, to the last guest's departure, we're dedicated to making this a fun planning process for you and to create a beautiful wedding that's authentically you. Includes full-scale wedding design, vendor dream team recruitment and wedding day coordination. Please contact us today to set up a free consultation via phone, Skype or in person (Morgantown, WV). You have nothing to lose by talking to a wedding planner.
- Wedding concept and design and hiring, management and direction of all design vendors, including venue.
- Up to ten (10) planning sessions.
- Budget management and logistical troubleshooting through the entire planning process.
- Unlimited vendor referrals based on your style, vision and personality – venue, floral, decor, furniture and rentals, lighting, linens, music and entertainment, catering, cake and desserts, photographer, videographer, invitations and other paper products favors, welcome bags, and transportation.
- Negotiate and oversee all contracts executed by the client with wedding professionals.
- Assistance with designing and providing wording for save the dates, invitations, announcements, ceremony programs, and other wedding related stationery.
- Schedule, coordinate, and attend (when possible) meetings with wedding professionals.
- Reception layouts created alongside your rental team.
- Includes the Wedding Day Management program.
That’s just a teaser of the surmountable requirements needed to make your wedding flow smoothly! we’ll run the show from concept to execution!
Investment starts at $3,950 and will vary based in headcount and logistics (up to 200 guests).
Choose which services you want in your package. Nix the ones you don't. Partial Planning means you hire us only for the planning where you want help. You'll handle the rest.
Perfect for couples who have already booked their venue, and approximately half of their vendors and need help wrapping up their planning and selecting the remaining vendors.
You can choose up to 6 hours of consultation and decide when, what, and how you need assistance and where you want to use our expertise.
Wedding Day Management is included in this service.
Partial planning starts at $2,850 and will vary based in headcount and logistics (up to 200 guests).
This program is designed for couples who’d like to do the planning themselves, but want a professional to help them execute all of their hard work when their wedding day finally arrives. When it is time to focus on your spa appointments and bridal showers, let me take the lead on all the hard work you’ve done. Sit back, relax and enjoy your friends and family knowing that you have a professional on your side to make the day go smoothly for you!
- Up to 3 one-hour logistical meetings, including a wedding venue visit.
- Our curated list of wedding professionals. The one we love and trust. It's not just "a vendor list".
- Comprehensive Wedding Day Timeline for your wedding party and all your wedding professionals.
- 2 experienced wedding consultants to make your day stress free success!
- Coverage begins 4 weeks before the wedding.
- Up to 12 hours of on-site wedding day coverage, and up to 1 hour on-site for rehearsal.
- Supervision of all your wedding professionals on your wedding day to meet contract requirements.
- Full direction of ceremony and reception according to your plans and vision.
- Execution of design details (escort cards, menus, favors, gift table, guest book, etc.)
- Pack up gifts, cards and guest book and deliver to the assigned person.
- Complimentary access to the best wedding planning tool in the market! (bye! bye wedding binder!!)
- Distribution of final payments and tips.
- Direction of the bridal party throughout the wedding day.
- Prevent and/or fix any problems that arise.
- Remain easily accessible throughout the ceremony and the reception.
- And if you have logistical questions thru your planning process, please feel free to email or call us, as we would rather help you sooner, than tackle a problem 4 weeks before the wedding.
Investment starts at $1,500 and will vary based in headcount and logistics. (up to 200 guests)
Not sure where to start? For the couple feeling a bit overwhelmed by all of the wedding blogs and magazines, Pinterest boards, and all their friends and family giving them thousands of ideas. If you are in need of a little help to get that planning process started and want to be pointed in the BEST direction… look no further. This service is a great kick starter to the planning process and will set you on your way in best direction.
- Three (3) one-hour consultations in Morgantown, WV or by phone/skype.
- List of vendors recommendations based on style and budget
As your Wedding Stylist, we will work with you to create a style plan and overall look and feel to your wedding. Through décor, floral, fabrics, stationery, and guest favors, we will focus on the personalization and tiniest of details to ensure every element of your wedding is coordinated and cohesive.
Whether you need help discovering your couple style or if you just need some help to narrow down your ideas, we will take care of every design detail.
As your wedding stylists we will help you establish a style and theme, color palette, and create inspiration boards that reflect the vision of your wedding.
Wedding Styling Added on to Wedding Day Management or Partial Planning Program – $350. It's included in the Full Planning program.
Do you want to elope to a gorgeous spot in West Virginia, and avoid the stress of a large wedding? We can offer the most amazing elopement experience. The process is simple: Pick a date (Monday thru Friday), we will design a personalized wedding experience, based in your style, and you and your better half, just show up, and get married.
Our elopement package includes:
- A Legal Wedding Ceremony. An officiant will marry you with a custom-tailored ceremony to your style and preference — short and sweet, with any readings, vows, or other things you would like to add.
- We will scout wedding locations (outdoor and indoor) for you and coordinate everything, including 1 hour on your wedding day.
- An awesome wedding photographer + digital images.
- Gorgeous personal flowers.
- Delicious 6" wedding cake.
- Yummy nibbles for you and your sweetheart to take.
- Up to 10 friends and family.
Investment starts $1,850
ADD ONS: Wedding film, musicians, hair and makeup services, wedding announcements, and more.
We will provide a list of the wedding professionals available for your wedding, and you can choose the ones that match your style.
ARE YOU READY TO START PLANNING YOUR WEDDING?
Send us a note to schedule your initial meeting, and get this party started!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I would like you to be our wedding planner, how do we start the process?
A: Reach me via my contact form along with your wedding date, and venue if secured. I can respond by email or phone and schedule a meeting in person (in Morgantown, WV or Pittsburgh, PA) or by phone so we can get to know us and can ask me everything you need. After our first consultation, I will send a contract for you to sign and return with a 25% retainer fee (we accept credit cards and checks) to book the date. The balance can be pay in 2 installments, and the final balance is due 3 weeks before the wedding. After that, you can check “find a wedding planner” off your wedding to-do list.
Q: My venue already has a coordinator. Why should I hire you?
A. It’s very simple: A venue coordinator works for the venue. A wedding planner works for you. I have worked with some very capable venue coordinators who take great care of their clients. However, your venue’s coordinator is exclusively dedicated to fulfilling the obligations of your venue contract. She will ensure correct table setup and on-site catering, and may also assist with running your rehearsal and creating your timeline. But in most cases, your venue coordinator will depart during your reception and a banquet captain will complete your service.
A great wedding planner goes far beyond these duties, acting as your personal concierge and saving you time, money and angst. My services include negotiating your contracts in your best interest, confirming all vendors and managing them on your big day, advising on design and style, ensuring quality setup and break down of your decor, hunting down hard-to-find vendors and design details, and preventing and troubleshooting last-minute issues. My focus is entirely on creating the perfect day for my clients, whatever it takes.
Ask your venue coordinator if they’ve ever shopped at 5 stores to find the perfect vases, rushed to a store to pick up extra votives to replaced damaged ones, or drive 45 minutes to a tuxedo rental store to get a groomsmen tuxedo because he forgot his, I have. That’s what you get with a stellar wedding planner: a flawless, stress-free day.
Q: Is your company insured?
A: Yes. My business, Yohana Williams LLC, carries $2 million in commercial general liability insurance, up to $1 million per occurrence. This meets the requirements of most major venues. Please note that this insurance covers Yohana Williams LLC but it does not cover the client. I strongly recommend that my clients invest in event insurance – the cost is typically worth the peace of mind for protecting you, your guests, and your special event that means so much to you.
Q: Do you accept “kickbacks” or “bonuses” from vendors?
A: NEVER. I believe that your wedding planner should never, ever accept financial incentives for steering their clients toward certain vendors. It’s your planner’s job to secure quality vendors at a fair price to you. Whenever vendors offer financial incentives to me, I pass them on directly to my clients.
Q: What do you charge for consultations?
A: Initial consultations up to 1 hour are always free of charge. I can offer continued consultation at $100 per hour for clients who prefer not to book an event package.
Q: Will you help me stick to my budget?
A: Yes. Your wedding planner should respect your budget and help you to prioritize the investments that will deliver the best value on your wedding day.
Q: Can you provide references?
A: Yes. I am happy to provide references from past clients as well as from vendors that have worked with me; they will all tell you that my passion for serving my clients is unparalleled. I truly do whatever it takes to make my clients happy.
Q: Do you offer day-of coordination?
A: In a word, no. I offer a WEDDING DAY MANAGEMENT program to a limited number of clients who have successfully planned most of their wedding, but discover they need assistance at least 4 weeks out. In this package, I get complete clarity on all your vendor contracts and the setup/breakdown of decor needed for the special moment you’ve been planning. I also provide recommendations to clean up any last-minute difficulties, including suggested vendors for any last-minute bookings that still need to be made. Clients who request month-of coordination understand that is not my responsibility if they hired vendors that exhibit unprofessional communication or do not execute high-quality services.